Chipotle Baked Bean Chili
Sweet and Smoky Twist on Traditional Chili.
Credit: Kp Clark
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef drained
- 1 Med. Onion diced
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce diced
- 2 Tbs. Adobo Sauce
- 1 Pkg. Chili Seasoning
- 1/2 Pkg. AuJus Seasoning
- 1 Lg. Can Baked Beans
- 1 Lg 28oz. Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Can of Water (I use the tomato can)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Green Onions
- Corn Chips
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef with diced onions and drain.
- Add the chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and seasonings.
- Stir until combined.
- Add baked beans, crushed tomatoes and can of water.
- Let the chili simmer on the stove for 30 minutes on med-low heat.
- Serve the chili with the optional toppings.
I usually end up adding more water as the chili simmers and cooks down on the stove.
I like my chili a little on the thinner side. Enjoy!