Jack's Hot Corn Dip
You can't stop at one bite!
Credit: Kp Clark
- 3 15 oz. Cans Corn drained
- 1 4 oz. Can Diced Green Chiles
- 2 Whole Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce diced
- 2 Tbsp. Adobo Sauce(add more if you like it spicy!)
- 1 Tsp. Taco Seasoning or Cumin
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese grated(reserving 1/2 cup)
- 1 Cup Monterrey Jack Cheese grated
- 1/2c. Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4c. Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2c. Sliced Green Onions
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together except for 1/2 cup of the grated Cheddar.
- Spread into a 9×13 baking dish and sprinkle on the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes with convection or 30 minutes regular bake; the edges will be brown and bubbly.
- Let Cool slightly and then top with Tomatoes, Cilantro,and Green Onions.
- Serve Immediately with Tortilla Chips.
If you are traveling with this dish do not put the garnish on before. Put them in Ziploc baggies and add to dish before you serve it. I learned the hard way that the cilantro will wilt and it does not look as pretty! I also freeze the Chipotle peppers I don’t use for later. Enjoy!